Your Home and Indoor Air Quality
Control Moisture and Reduce Mold
Act Within the First 24 to 48 Hours
- Correct any water leaks or standing water.
- Remove standing water under cooling coils or air handling units.
- Properly maintain humidifiers, if used.
- Replace wet or visibly moldy insulation materials.
Proper Maintenance Saves Money
Estimates made by the World Health Organization say that poor indoor air quality costs $60 billion in employee sick leave and lost production. Part of your responsibility to the tenants, workers and students who work and play in your buildings includes proper maintenance and prompt response to any situation that could cause illness or health concerns. A SERVPRO of Southern and Central Jefferson County is available when it matters.
The SERVPRO Difference
- Reduce potential for mold growth.
- Remediate bacteria, fungi and mold.
- Restore peak energy efficiency.
- Eliminate offensive odors.
Improve the Air Quality of Your Business Today! Call us 636-467-5444.