About SERVPRO of Southern and Central Jefferson County
Robert C. Corley, Jason M. Hanneke
Owners of SERVPRO of Southern and Central Jefferson County
Who is SERVPRO of Southern and Central Jefferson County?
Your SERVPRO of Southern and Central Jefferson County franchise is based in Farmington, MO and has a newer expanded office and warehouse located at 3916 Hwy 221, Farmington, MO 63640. Rob Corley and Jason Hanneke, who took new ownership in 2022, are expanding the franchise’s capabilities. Now, we are ready more than ever to help the residents and businesses in Southern and Central Jefferson County in a time of need.
Why SERVPRO of Southern and Central Jefferson County?
The "SERVPRO Way" has been a trusted leader in the restoration industry since 1967. The Southern and Central Jefferson County franchise is ready 24/7 to respond to any disaster, whether fire, smoke, water, storm, biohazard, or mold. Our team has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle your restoration needs. Since SERVPRO of Southern and Central Jefferson County is locally owned and operated, we will respond immediately to your emergency. If your emergency is a significant loss, we deploy technicians from our other four sister franchises to arrive within 2 hours, making us faster to any size disaster. In the case of a natural disaster, you have the full force of all 2000+ franchises available. Our motto, "Here to Help!" has no boundaries.
Did you know SERVPRO of Southern and Central Jefferson County does more than restoration?
Our skilled professionals specialize in carpet, upholstery, air duct, and biohazard cleaning for residential and commercial properties. And now, SERVPRO of Southern and Central Jefferson County offers residential and commercial remodeling and new construction. No insurance claim is necessary to hire our construction team – just give us a call and ask about our general contractor services for any home or business building projects.
What makes SERVPRO of Southern and Central Jefferson County special?
Community matters! As mentioned above, our motto, “Here to Help!” means more to us than just answering the phone. SERVPRO of Southern and Central Jefferson County supports and sponsors many community events with the local Chambers of Commerce, local high schools, various fundraisers, golf tournaments, plus community outreach. As a corporate collaboration, SERVPRO raised over $25,000 in 2022 to donate to the National First Responders Children's Foundation. Stay up-to-date on our local community outreach on SERVPRO of Southern and Central Jefferson County's Facebook Page.
Have questions? Call Us Today! 636-467-5444
CALL, TEXT, or EMAIL TODAY if you want to schedule a service for your home or business. No question or service is too small; just ask! Choose either contact method below:
- Call, Text, or Email Dawson Wade, your local SERVPRO Marketing Representative, at 636-210-7556.
- Call or Email your local SERVPRO of Southern and Central Jefferson County office 24/7 at 636-467-5444 or EMAIL US to reach a friendly, helpful representative.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician