What Is Lurking In Your Ducts?
Sweeping Away years of Dust and Dirt- Reducing Potential for Damage and Health Risks
Since the ventilation systems is often the biggest culprit in poor indoor air quality, inspecting the ductwork should be a high priority. In most cases, the HVAC system has been operating for some time without attention. Dirty ducts can circulate odors, contaminants such as mold, and irritating dust throughout your building or home.
The SERVPRO Proven Duct Cleaning System is Cost Efficient
- The process begins by using patented equipment including a roto-scraper, which automatically adapts to the duct's shape and diameter while traveling though the duct, removing debris and filth before vacuuming begins.
- Next, a powerful push-pull air delivery and collection system transfers the debris from the ducting to a 16-gallon container.
- Air is filtered through a HEPA filtration system, removing 99.97% of particles in the airstream. HEPA filters capture debris and keep the environment clean.
- As an optional process, a sealant or coating product may be sprayed to address odor or microbial concerns.
- Filters will either be cleaned or replaced to remove odor and dirt.